- Navigate to the Scheduling Tool.
- Select sessions.
- Use the drop-down menu Change Selected Status under the options menu to change the status of all selected sessions. If you cannot see the menu, show the Tool Panel.
- Confirm the update.
Session Status Glossary
Session statuses can be used to help filter and organize the sessions. The status list shown below is not exhaustive; more statuses may be available on your system.
- Planned: This status indicates the session is still being prepared and it not yet ready for enrolments. It will also disable enrolment from catalog & calendar.
- Confirmed: This status indicates the session is ready for enrolment. It is also the only status that allows enrolment from catalog & calendar.
- Cancelled: This status indicates a once confirmed session that is no longer available. It will also disable enrolment from catalog & calendar.
- Completed: This status indicates the session that has ended. It will also disable enrolment from catalog & calendar.
Cancel a Session
- Open the Scheduling Tool and then select Edit.
- Change the Status to Cancelled.
- Optionally email your class to inform them of the cancellation.
- To cancel mutiple sessions at once, see Session Statuses.
Changing the session to Cancelled will remove it from the course calendar and enrolment drop-down menu, but does not remove a user’s enrolment to the product.