- Type 3 (e.g. Publisher)
- Type 13 (e.g. Campus Admin)
This manual has been written as a guide for course authors. These account types are typically used to create course content and complete activities in the learning management system such as:
- Create courses
- Upload files
- Create tests and use question banks
- View grades and results
Course authors may have other permissions associated with their accounts.
- Navigation and general desktop experience can be found in the Participant User Manual.
- Managing grades and scheduled courses can be found in the Instructor User Manual.
- Managing registration, accounts, and user groups can be found in the Manager Manual.
- Running reports can be found in the Reports Manual.
This manual may reference features not configured for your system or features may be named differently due to site customizations. Informetica is under constant development and some differences between the live application and this manual may occur.