This manual has been written as a guide for Manager account types. Manager accounts are typically used to manage the users under their supervision to complete activities in the LMS such as:
- Create accounts
- Assign user roles
- Create groups
- Modify group membership
- Run reports
- View learner results
- Type 5 (e.g. User Group Manager)
- Type 6 (e.g. Campus Manager)
- Type 13 (e.g. Campus Admin)
- Navigation and general desktop experience can be found in the Participant User Manual.
- Managing grades and scheduled courses can be found in the Instructor User Manual.
- Running reports can be found in the Reports Manual.
- Course creation and file/content management can be found in the Course Author User Manual (coming soon).
This manual may reference features that do not apply to your Informetica system or features may be named differently due to customizations specific to your site. Some systems have customizations not be covered in this manual. Informetica is under constant development and some differences between the live application and this manual may occur.