Some systems will have the option to toggle from a Basic to an Advanced Search. Search highlights the term you entered to assist in identifying your results.
- Select Search from the top of the page.
- Enter a term to find a course or other learning materials.
- Select a search result. The search results are links that to go directly to the item.
An example of Basic Search.
Advanced Search includes filters to help you narrow down the results.
- Select one or more filters from the Add Filters list.
- Enter or select criteria for each filter that you selected.
- Use the x next to an added filter to remove it.
- Select the Search button.
- Select Reset to clear all filters.
An example of advanced search using four of the available filters.
Advanced search filters include:
- Product Name
- Product Introduction
- Product Type (drop-down listing types)
- Asset Name
- Asset Content
- Asset Type
- Date Created Date Range (Not Visible to Participant Account Types)
- Date Edited Date Range
- Last Accessed Date Range (Not Visible to Participant Account Types or Site Manager Account Types)
- Take a Course
- View Grades and Transcript