Assign Learners To A Scheduled Training (Training For Site Administrators)
Welcome to Informetica‘s VIP training series.
During this session, you will learn how to assign learners to a scheduled training session, or sessions, with the following steps:
- Log in as site manager
- Select Library from the top navigation area
- Select Scheduling Tool. Now you will be able to select a scheduled class you wish to assign to your learners.
- Select edit on the right side beside scheduled class name. You can view the criteria that was selected and input for the scheduled class.
- From the right side of the menu select "add enrolment"
- Select the campus and user groups your learner belongs to
- Click on search and the entire list of learners will display in this area
- Select individuals by clicking on the box beside their name or select all learners by clicking on the box at the very top
- Select the blue register button at the top of the list and a pop-up box will appear that states: are you sure you would like to register these users? Select yes or no
- Once “users registered successfully” appears click OK
Now you can click on the class list to create an attendance sheet and select your file of choice with HTML or XL.
A list will be created and populated with the names of all those registered for your course.
That concludes this session on how to assign learners to schedule training.
I hope this information has been helpful. Thank you so much for watching.
- Complex Certification Paths
- Run R224 Schedule Courses Repo