This manual has been written as a guide for Auditor account types (Type 14). Auditor accounts are used to run reports on other users enroled in the courses they are assigned to. The activites that Auditors may untertake are covered in the following manuals:
- Informetica navigation and general desktop experience can be found in the Participant User Manual.
- Running reports can be found in the Report User Manual.
Auditor accounts may have permissions to complete other activities such as:
- Take courses and tests
- Access earned certifications
- Download course materials
- enrol to courses
- Select language
- Update password
- View their grades and test results