Site Managers can access the following reports from the Reports panel.
Logins – Administration
Site Managers can run Logins - Administration to view a detailed list of the 200 most recent login attempts by site managers and Sencia administrators and filter the page to view the report by account type or to search for specific names, IP addresses or login dates.
The image below is an example of the Logins - Administration report.
Logins – Desktop
Site Manager can run Logins – Desktop to view a list of the 200 most recent login attempts on your desktop site (users that are not site managers). You can filter the list by the organization, user group, or account type and search for specific names, IP addresses or login dates. In HTML view you can select the email icon to email the user (it will open in your default email client). You can also select the user’s name to open their profile page.
The image below is an example of the Logins - Desktop report.
Site Managers can run Who’s Online to view a list of desktop users currently logged in to the site and the total number of minutes spent in each session. In HTML view, you can select the email icon to email the user (it will open in your default email client). You can also select the user’s name to open their profile page.
The image below is an example of the Who's Online report.
Users May be Listed Multiple Times
Multiple instances of the same user (matching IP and browsers) may indicate that the user experienced some browser trouble since the report checks valid logins every 60 seconds.
R901 Certification Log
This feature is available to Site Managers depending on system configuration.
The Certification Log is a specialized audit tool that reports on all earned certifications documented within the system, including deleted certifications and user accounts that are archived or deleted. The report details certification names, earned dates, and expiries as well as user profile information, classification, and various other details. R901 uses a logging methodology to capture all user and certification information at a moment in time (i.e. not historical changes). The tool and report outputs display the latest entries of that data. You can expand individual entries or export the report to view more details. This log is beneficial to clients with a lot of user accounts that need access to the system for a finite period.
The image below is an example of R901.
- Select Certification Log from the Reports tab and then select one or more available filters. The manage list does not populate prior to a filter selection.
- Enter any relevant data for your filters and then select Search. You can Refine to adjust your filter options or Reset.
- Select Save Search to make the filter available for repeated use. You can give the search a unique name and description. You can run saved searches from the Searches tab.
- Select the report export of your choice.
- Once you export the report, a loading screen appears until the report is completely loaded. A loading time can be longer for reports returning heavy data, such as thousands of users or a long date span.
- Report Descriptions
- Controlling Report Access