This feature is available to Site Managers depending on system configuration.
The Resources area contains various help tools for using the learning management system such as user manuals and other helpful documents.
- Log in with a Site Manager account.
- Select Resources under the Support in the main navigation menu.
- Select the name of any item to open that resource. There are four types of resources available:
- Manuals: These links open detailed user manuals for each user type, reports, and eCommerce Storefront.
- User Roles and Permissions Chart: This link provides the system privileges available to the different user types.
- Quick Start Guides: These are one-page documents that provide guidance on the features and functionality of specific modules and/or processes.
- Advanced Techniques: These one-page, visual job aids provide guidance on more advanced and/or technical features within the system.
- Campuses (Organizations)